USSD Integration Engineer
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform.
It didn’t happen by chance : through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users.
Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to ... well, the sky is the limit!
The USSD Integration Developer is responsible for implementation of Infobip USSD services in post-sales environment. Working with the rest of the Professional Services department, this position will quickly assess customer needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and implement these plans to the customer's satisfaction.
The USSD Integration Developer must have a passion for helping customers find creative ways to run their businesses more effectively.
Finding new ways to constantly improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers is a top priority. Working with aggressive timelines and a full customer portfolio is required.
Main missions :
1) Provide USSD integration services to new and existing customer
- Document and validate customer’s business requirements and map to Infobip USSD product functionality
- Configure / customize USSD engine to meet customer’s business requirements
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables
- Conduct consulting and solution enablement sessions for customers and document with meeting minutes summaries
- Ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction during implementation project
2) Create conversational workflows and strategies for Infobip solutions
- Design conversational user interfaces and content
- Create natural dialog flows, wireframes, and templates for USSD
3) Contribute to internal PS initiatives
- Document solutions and best practices and share with PS community
- Contribute to further USSD service development
4) Contribute to internal product related Initiatives
- Participate on product related initiatives and projects, assist product development
- Provide regular updates to Sales Engineers on features, roadmap, changes, and trends in products / solutions
- Product feedback collection from customers and partners
5) Focus on Continuous Development
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Be fully versed on functionality released with each new product upgrade
More about you :
- You have a Bachelor degree in IT.
- You have 3-5 years experience in a similar position and already worked for the Telco, USSD, or Integration space.