Analytical Consultant, Large Customer Sales
Google Nigeria's job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Analytical Consultant, Large Customer Sales jobs in Lagos Job Location : Lagos Deadline : July 16, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Jobs by Location
- Job by industries
About the Job
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all.
- Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow.
- Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
- You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands.
- We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
- We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
- We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Identify and research business challenges and opportunities with clients in order to surface insights that inform their marketing and media strategy, measure overall media effectiveness, and help them grow.
- Build and present business and media solutions to customers based on industry and consumer trends and develop insights from data.
- Develop relationships with marketing analytics counterparts, earn their trust, and influence selections.
- Utilize analytical tools and methods to add relevant, credible data to presentations and proposals alongside managing the delivery of core strategic planning processes (e.
g., annual and quarterly planning, regional business updates, etc.).
Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives, develop work plans, gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analyses, and develop final recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with analyzing large and complex datasets, with the ability to convert them into strategic insights and impactful presentations in order to drive business and client selections.
- Experience using data-driven insights, create compelling sales narratives, and present them confidently executive selection makers.
- Experience building and automating reporting dashboards.
- Experience in SQL, databases, and database manipulation.
- Ability to manage fast-paced environments with effective time management and prioritization skills.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria *ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos *Analytical Consultant, Large Customer Sales in Lagos